Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Salted Rosemary Focaccia

After the incredible slow cooker Chicken Tikka Masala, we had a lot of Naan dough leftover (we ate it for dinner, breakfast, lunch and dinner again yesterday) and decided to use it up by making Salted Rosemary Focaccia. The Rosemary has been blooming for about a month and I can't help but grab some whenever I pass by it. This little Ladybug must feel the same way as I do about it.


Will did all of the cooking, but I documented and I ATE. He flattened out the dough and added fresh Rosemary (stolen from an apartment complex down the street, shhh), garlic, and sea salt crystals (my current obsession- especially in cookies).


Once the oven was preheated to 425, he baked it for a few minutes, maybe 5, then topped with a little butter.

The result was a beautiful, sweet and salty focaccia that he served with spinach and an english style egg! Perfetto.


No comments:

Post a Comment